Bienvenue sur Forum Mooc Zéro Déchet, où vous pouvez poser des questions et recevoir des réponses d'autres membres de la communauté.
+1 vote
avatar par dans Questions techniques
Bonjour à tous,

Hier à la reunion ZERO DECHET MARSEILLE une question est revenue :
Comment revoir les documents déjà étudiés dans des chapitres antérieurs?
Sur ordinateur (pas trouvé sur Smartphone) il faut se rendre sur l'onglet "PARCOURS" puis "BIBLIOTHEQUE DES RESSOURCES" et là oh magie! les documents consultés sont disponibles.
Bonne journée

Bérengère

1 Réponse

0 votes
I wish to show  thanks to the writer for rescuing me from this issue. As a result of researching throughout the internet and obtaining advice that were not productive, I thought my life was over. Existing devoid of the strategies to the issues you've solved through your report is a critical case, and ones that could have adversely damaged my career if I hadn't discovered your website. Your mastery and kindness in maneuvering all areas was important. I don't know what I would've done if I hadn't come across such a solution like this. It's possible to at this time look ahead to my future. Thanks a lot very much for your expert and sensible guide. I will not be reluctant to endorse the website to any person who desires support on this subject matter.
yeezy boost 350 v2 http://www.yeezy-boost350.us.com