Bienvenue sur Forum Mooc Zéro Déchet, où vous pouvez poser des questions et recevoir des réponses d'autres membres de la communauté.
0 votes
libravatar par EDWIGE MOUROT (120 points) dans Questions techniques 1 signalement
edité par EDWIGE MOUROT
Bonjour,

Ca y est je suis parvenue à me connecter au WIKI grace aux questions précédentes posées sur le forum ! oufff :)

En revanche quelqu'un peut il me dire ou et comment accèder aux exercices? Y a-t-il une entrée spécifique ou suffit-il de suivre le déroulé du MOOC ?

Pouvez vous m'aider ?

Merci :)

2 Réponses

0 votes
I just wanted to make a quick message so as to say thanks to you for those fabulous tricks you are posting on this site. My particularly long internet search has finally been rewarded with useful knowledge to share with my good friends. I 'd repeat that most of us readers are undoubtedly fortunate to live in a great site with  many marvellous professionals with valuable basics. I feel extremely fortunate to have come across your site and look forward to so many more entertaining minutes reading here. Thanks again for everything.
air jordan http://www.airjordansstore.com
0 votes
libravatar par jenniferduran (140 points)

Appreciate your actually being considerably accommodating and also for choosing certain amazing areas most people are really desirous to be aware of. My honest apologies for not expressing appreciation to you earlier. Not as well many people would truly think about this the way you just did. I'm truly impressed that theres so a lot about this subject that's been uncovered and you did it so nicely, with so substantially class.