Bienvenue sur Forum Mooc Zéro Déchet, où vous pouvez poser des questions et recevoir des réponses d'autres membres de la communauté.
0 votes
avatar par dans Questions techniques
Bonjour!

Avis aux Montpelliérains(nes)

Je cherche une épicerie qui fasse du vrac pas trop cher au sud de Montpellier, j'habite précisément quartier Prés d'Arènes.

J'en ai trouvé en centre-ville mais avec deux enfants les déplacements et courses en centre-ville sont compliqués.

M'étant lancée dans les yahourts faits-maison, je cherche notamment à acheter du lait entier sous consigne! Savez-vous où je peux trouver cela?

Merci d'avance! Marion

1 Réponse

0 votes
I actually wanted to write a small word so as to appreciate you for all of the stunning hints you are placing on this site. My considerable internet lookup has at the end been rewarded with professional facts and strategies to exchange with my close friends. I would suppose that we website visitors actually are unequivocally lucky to dwell in a very good community with very many perfect professionals with great tips. I feel extremely grateful to have come across your webpage and look forward to so many more cool moments reading here. Thank you again for a lot of things.
longchamp bags http://www.longchampshandbags.us