Bienvenue sur Forum Mooc Zéro Déchet, où vous pouvez poser des questions et recevoir des réponses d'autres membres de la communauté.
0 votes
libravatar par floraberlin (120 points) dans Se Rencontrer
Bonjour,

J'habitais à Toulouse et là je viens déménager en Belgique à côté de Mons, mais pas de groupe locaux Zero Waste et je me demande quelles sont les assos liées au Zéro déchet à part Mons en transition ?

Sinon une rencontre entre personnes pourrait être sympa pour s'échanger les bons plans et peut-être porter des projets qui sortent des initiatives individuelles ?

A bientôt !

1 Réponse

0 votes
I must show  thanks to this writer for bailing me out of this issue. Right after looking throughout the the web and seeing principles which are not beneficial, I believed my life was well over. Being alive minus the answers to the difficulties you have solved as a result of your entire write-up is a crucial case, and those which could have badly damaged my career if I hadn't come across your blog. Your personal mastery and kindness in touching all things was precious. I don't know what I would have done if I had not come upon such a solution like this. It's possible to at this moment relish my future. Thanks for your time so much for the professional and effective guide. I will not be reluctant to propose the sites to any individual who should get guidelines on this situation.
air jordan http://www.cheapjordan.us